Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing USA Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Order is a binding contract between you and us. A transaction contains the rewards points that you will follow instructions to process.
- Create order: you can make order by using this website. You must have enough rewards points available to cover the transaction. After order is created, it is put in the queue waiting for passenger.
- Quantity adjustment: The passenger (miles buyer) may want part of the rewards/miles. When sending instruction to you, it might come with quantity adjustment. You may accept or decline the request. If an instruction is declined, the related order will be put back into the queue. If it is accepted, the order quantity is adjusted.
- Following instruction: you must follow the instructions to transfer/use rewards points, unless all or partial of the instructions are prohibited by law. After transfer, reservation info or miles account info must be updated at the order details.
- Payment to you: An order goes into PendingPayment status if: for "Highest price and safe" option, the passenger has completed the trip; for "On-Demand Transfer", miles buyers have 3 days to verify account info after you provide account info and acknowledge miles are in the account. If buyers notifies you any problem of the account, you should provide corrected info and miles buyers have another 3 days to verify the information; for "Least Effort" option, the miles are used and passengers have completed the trip. Once an order is in "PendingPayment" status, MilesP2P must make payment of adjusted cash value specified by the order to you within 5 business days. “make payment” is defined as initiating an online money transfer or mailing out a check. It may take longer time for customer to receive money due to the time needed by third party to process the payment.
- Accuracy of email and cell phone:
By enrolling in the service, you certify that you provide accurate email and cell phone that either you own or you have the account holder's permission. You agree to add email@example.com to email safe-list.
- Mobile Message (SMS) alert:
Although all MilesP2p notification are complimentary, Msg&Data rates may apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier. By enrolling in the service, you certify that you are over 18 years of age and (a) you are the account holder or (b) you have the account holder’s permission to do so.
- Responding to MilesP2P notification:
You certify that you respond to MilesP2P notification in timely manner. MilesP2P considers it as Fail to Respond if none of 4 notifications in 4 different days after most recent response is NOT responded in one business day. When Fail to Respond occurs, MilesP2P in its sold discretion decides order status update, including NOT paying for miles/rewards. One example is when passenger requests to cancel a ticket, prompt response can help with miles deposit back to account and payment of 15% adjusted miles value. Lost of miles due to not responding to cancellation request is NOT covered by MilesP2P.
Most airline companies reserve the right to cancel a booking, or audit an miles account for any reason. MilesP2P doesn't pay for canceled reservations or cover any lost to your miles.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.